Nvidia RTX 30xx Series

Thomas Ecker
Content Manager
Elite Plus Member
1 year ago
Hey folks,

Is there anyone who is waiting for the new series of Nvidia cards? I have a RTX 2070 Super at the moment but got a tiny ram of 6.6GB in P3Dv5 which is enough for medium settings, so I cant wait for the release of the new Ti card.
Robin
Content Manager
1 year ago
I said goodbye to P3D last week. Now flying with the new MSFS. I currently have a 1080ti and always fly in 4k. MSFS is running great, not in ultra but medium/high but she is struggeling.
I too am waiting for the new 30xx series. Hoping the 3080 will be enough because the 3080ti will cost a sh*****d of money. 
Will see in the next few weeks what Nvidia made for us gamers.
Thomas Ecker
Content Manager
Elite Plus Member
1 year ago
Oh well, I invested more than £6000 in the past yars into P3D, so I am never gonna get rid of it. 

I dont think the TI will be very costly. Should be in the same price range like the others approx £1200, but hey if you buy it you dont need to buy now one for 3-4 years. I hope they put more Vram into the card, 16 GB at least.
Ilya Khokhlov
Elite Member
2 months ago
Thomas, you're a spender!

Better to spend money on planes and women!

Seriously though, I enjoy watching China’s war on bitcoin is getting me hope that soon we will buy 3080 Ti for less than a thousand euros.

Do not rush.

Be patient.

Ilya

This topic is closed for replies.