Nvidia RTX 30xx Series

Thomas Ecker
Elite Plus Member
Content Manager
1 year ago
Hey folks,

Is there anyone who is waiting for the new series of Nvidia cards? I have a RTX 2070 Super at the moment but got a tiny ram of 6.6GB in P3Dv5 which is enough for medium settings, so I cant wait for the release of the new Ti card.
Robin
Content Manager
1 year ago
I said goodbye to P3D last week. Now flying with the new MSFS. I currently have a 1080ti and always fly in 4k. MSFS is running great, not in ultra but medium/high but she is struggeling.
I too am waiting for the new 30xx series. Hoping the 3080 will be enough because the 3080ti will cost a sh*****d of money. 
Will see in the next few weeks what Nvidia made for us gamers.
Thomas Ecker
Elite Plus Member
Content Manager
1 year ago
Oh well, I invested more than £6000 in the past yars into P3D, so I am never gonna get rid of it. 

I dont think the TI will be very costly. Should be in the same price range like the others approx £1200, but hey if you buy it you dont need to buy now one for 3-4 years. I hope they put more Vram into the card, 16 GB at least.
4 months ago
Hello to the Nvidia RTX 30xx Series Users,
just started my new hardware equipment HP Omen 30L GT13-1708NG PCSYST with Nvidia RTX 3080, gaining substantially FPS's for the the X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020!
No isuues until yet, important is to keep all of your drivers allways updated synchronically and periodically!
Best regards by
Johann

This topic is closed for replies.